Friday, March 13, 2009

I AM OFFICIALLY TAKING REQUESTS AGAIN!

YEP! You heard right. Have a personal theme request? Send it this way. The rules are:

1) ONLY ONE THEME PER PERSON. IF I'VE DONE A THEME FOR YOU ALREADY, YOU CAN'T REQUEST ANOTHER.

2) I DO NOT DO PERSONAL PICTURE THEMES, THAT MEANS I WILL NOT DO A THEME FOR YOU THAT FEATURES YOUR PICTURE, YOUR CHILDS PICTURE, BOYFRIENDS PIC... NO PICTURES!!!

3) I WILL NOT MODIFY ANY OF MY PAST THEMES, I.E. NO MORE YEAR REQUESTS FOR MY "MADE IN 19XX" THEMES.

Acceptable requests:

-your name
-a movie star, rapper, band, singer, etc.
-cartoon characters
-GLBTG
-quotes

ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE A CRAPPY PERSONAL PIC! Pretty much anything you can think of! Have fun with it. If you email me a request that meets the criteria, I'll get back to you within minutes most of the time. I will simply ignore requests that are outside of the rules I've set.

One last thing. It is really annoying when I tell you your theme will take 2 or 3 days and you are emailing me the next day. I will email YOU when your theme is complete or if I have any questions.

Now that my speech is over... SEND EM IN! :)

13 comments:

  1. hello...i wud like if it sed Cak3s [heart] Blacc nd 120607 in da bottom right hand corner w/ a splattered background

    email---> cak3s022@aim.com
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    can mines say ARiANA
    with a black and neon colores backgound???
    thnx
    email is
    gangstaprincess110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi iam kinda new here and you are the first person I have followed so I'm really not sure how it works but I would like one that say FletaG (Hearts) RashadG with black background with a neon Splattered on top. Thanks very much.
    Email is fletagee@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you PLEASE do a audrey hepburn? there are none.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hii :) . can i havee a backround that has a barcode that says O9O5O8 on it pleasee . blackk and whitee .
    email --- > williamsdajanee17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, I was wondering if i could get a Theme from the disney movie WallE. I would like double pics for main and sub. custom bubbles of Mickey mouse ears (just the outline please). And maybe some hinge sounds of the sound of the movie(sounds are NOT a must) I understand that i've asked for a lot, so if it takes you longer then 3 days i understand. Patiently waiting your reply. Yusunshyne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. i was wondering if you could make me a LX theme with the Fairly Odd Parents. && the theme song as the hinges. thats all i want :).
    Plz & thanxx...
    >beauti103@yahoo.com
    or
    >marcishahill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyy I really like your Dave and Amanda theme and I was wonderinq if you could make me like it except the names are Alaysia & Rashad and the date is 12.12.08 with hearts for the hinges and black, teal, and yellow as the colors. Please & thank you =D

    email... alaysia_ackies@tmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a theme that you made and i liked et nd i wanna no if you can make one like et bt put love is a gamble nd im playing to win like the life one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi<3
    I would like a chic theme of Coach, the handbag brand.
    You do not have to include hinge sounds.
    If you can do this, email me and I will send you example pictures of what I would like.
    Thanks so much!!
    garzakatie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Can U Do The Names TiiGGer & BrookLyn On That Splatterd Heart Theme Written in Script & The Date 11.12.08 on the Bottom? Also Hearts As The Bubbles? The Theme Colors Can Be Purple,Black,White,& Silver.And if U Do Hinge Sounds, Can it be A Nice R&B Love Song Like "I Wish You Loved Me" by Tynisha Keli or Any Type of Song Dealing With Love?
    !!Please & Thank U!!...
    Muzik_luvatigger@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey you did the janiyahs milf request for me a while ago. i wanna upload it again but iwt wont let me click on it =[ can you fix it please

    ReplyDelete

OVER 36,000 downloads and counting!