Friday, January 2, 2009

I've never had a blog before...

...but I've had a journal, a diary, a beat up old notebook, random slips of paper, and various other scraps to write my thoughts on. I guess this is full service.. my ramblings, but especially a place for me to share what I've created in Photoshop especially for my (or your) SiDek!ck.

Don't know when I'm gonna have this completely set up. I go back to school this week (UGH!) and that will no doubt make it tough to do anything particularly constructive. I plan on just posting some stuff I've done and letting the rest just happen.

:)

The premise of this is fairly simple. I've been getting a TON of requests over on SK08themes.com. I am so glad everyone is pleased with what I've made them. While I like making themes that are pre-fabricated, such as a band theme or a rapper or a logo, I prefer to just mess around and see what I come up with. If you are interested in a theme that really defines you, leave me a message. I plan on putting a whole bunch of backgrounds on this site, so you can choose one of those(I will definitely be posting more soon!) or leave me a few lines in the comment box below about yourself and what you'd like.

Example. Tell me what your fave color(s) is/are, something your passionate about or what your style is and I'll create an image of you. I love things that are personalized and I know a lot of other people that do to. Name themes are fun for me, too. I need feedback though, so don't hesitate to let me know what you think! Leave comments please!!!!

Thanks for listening... I really think this is gonna take off. So stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OVER 36,000 downloads and counting!