Saturday, January 10, 2009

Name Requests

I'm all about a theme being completely custom and personal, and how much more personal can you get then a theme with your own NAME? Names are how we identify ourselves throughout our entire lives. It's pretty much always the first thing you ever know about somebody. Our names DEFINE us. So if you want your SiDek!ck to define you as well, then hit me up with a request in the comment box on the right! :)

Just another reminder: unless your pictures came from a digital camera and/or are high quality, I won't incorporate them into a theme. FYI people.... cell phone pictures look like SHIT on your kick's background!!!

5 comments:

  1. hi courtney i seen ur themes and i like wht i c.... so i was wondering if you could make me one.... i would like a personal name thingy or wht eva its called...and i would like tha name shantae on there....and for the background i would like tha background i seen on this page with tha gurl crying..i think its called make me up???well tht would b a nice . background something pretty.and for the hinges if you can i would like diva by beyonce....well thanks hope u can do it for me..my email is shantaeno_1@yahoo.com..keep up tha good work thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY,IT NIKE DUNK,I LOVE YOUR THEMES,I WAS WODERING IF U CAN MAKE ME A THEME THATS WILL SAY MAKELTY,IM A GUY,AND U DONT HAVE 2 PUT HINGES,THX,I LOVE YOUR THEMES COURTNEY.HIT ME UP AT MAKELTYD@AOL.COM.THX

    ReplyDelete
  3. o its me again,remeber the theme u made thats was black and red with the hearts on it can u put my name makelty.on that.hit me up at makeltyd@aol.com thx courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. the red n black theme i wont my name on is called hearts and skulls.by the way i have a lx.thx courtney.my name is makelty.hit me up at makeltyd@aol.com.thx

    ReplyDelete

OVER 36,000 downloads and counting!