Thursday, February 26, 2009

I AM NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS.

This is only temporary. I am getting ready to graduate from school (YAY!) and I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next month or so. I have my last two classes AND my certification exam coming up! I am also preparing to go to my first real site and apply the skills I've been learning in school... this is super important.

I will be posting new themes every few days so check back often, I just won't be taking anymore personal requests. It's just too much of a workload right now, its not fair to me and its certainly not fair to you.

Stay fresh,

Court Fizzle

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating, Good luck on passing your classes and exam. It's understandable. I wish you the best mama. Hope everything goes good :)

    ReplyDelete

OVER 36,000 downloads and counting!