Saturday, February 7, 2009

NO MORE REQUESTS UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE!

What a pain in the ass this is. For some reason, my memory card is not showing up on my phone. I went through all the troubleshooting today with T-Mobile and they said I needed a new phone. Which sucks! I switched out my memory cards from an old phone and then all of a sudden it stopped reading it. I don't know why. Leave comments if you've had a similar problem!! My new phone should be here within a couple days. It SUCKS not having my own themes on there, and no access to pictures or music of any kind. UGH this phone is my lifeline and its all fucked up! :(

So for all the theme-heads out there who have sent me request, DONT WORRY. I will still be working on your themes, but the bad part is I won't be able to post any screenshots or even see what the theme looks like on the phone. Which makes it next to impossible to even do a decent theme. I refuse to post something before I see how it looks, and thats just quality assurance. I wanna make sure it looks good on MY phone before I let you put it on YOUR phone :) If you have submitted a request in the past few days and its not complete yet, I apologize. I have not forgotten you, the wait will be just a little longer then expected!

I'm really sorry, but this is only temporary. So please, NO theme requests until I get my new phone, and of course I'll post when that is.

Stay fresh,
CourtFizzle

2 comments:

  1. my phone stopped reading my memory card also.. but i did not need a new phone.. i even put the memory card on my computer and it didnt read it until i had formatted my memory card.. i lost all my pics and vids of my son and wife... but when it was done it work juss fine on my phone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, ive made my own Theme, but I was wondering if you could add hindge sounds to it ??

    ReplyDelete

OVER 36,000 downloads and counting!