Monday, February 2, 2009

T-Mail is SO fucked up.

Hey to all my theme-heads out there. Unfortunately, I'm having some problems with my T-mail... problems like I woke up this morning and my inbox was EMPTY! I don't know what the deal is. I called them up and they say I may have lost service during the night and that my email might have been sent to the Danger server but that it should come back over the next day or so. If this doesn't work, I won't be able to retrieve ANY of it. So I sincerely apologize, but its really not my fault. I've had some problems with mail being deleted in the past, so if you have sent me a request in the past few days and it hasn't been posted yet, FEEL FREE to send it through again. Again. I'm really sorry about this, but shit is outta my control. All you need to do is send your request to me again and I'll be sure to get it done ASAP. Thanks for understanding and keep the requests coming.

Stay fresh,

Court Fizzle
Courtney.fizzle@tmail.com

OR you can leave your request in a comment on my blog if that works for you better. OH, and one last thing. PLEASE don't leave requests in comments on the sidekick theme sites. I rarely check the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OVER 36,000 downloads and counting!