Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ignorance in the Sidekick theme world :(

I've only been making themes for about 2 months now, but I recognize the "game". It's not that difficult, really. If I say I don't do pics, DON'T hit me up for a theme with pictures. Any more emails I get asking for picture themes I'm completely ignoring. This is how business works: I am a "company" and YOU OUT THERE REQUESTING are the "consumers". You come to me for a "product" and I give it to you. I am taking time out of my life to do YOU a favor. I don't have to do your themes. It is a service, a favor, a solid, whatever you wanna call it. You are fuckin ignorant if I make you a theme and then you don't even say thank you. You know who you are. The shit is triflin. I always try to make everyones themes look as nice as I know how. I put the most effort I have into all aspects of my life, and this is included. Like I said, I have a life... school/work/family/friends/dudes/WHATEVER! So the least you could do is give me a thank you. It's common courtesy. And don't wait til after its done to show some respect. If you hit me up and say "Yo I want a Lil Wayne theme" or "Lemme get a name theme" I'm gonna cuss you the FUCK out. You don't know me. I'm not your friend. I'm providing a service and its my right to refuse if I want. I WILL ignore you if you do not come correct.

Below is going to be a list of guidelines you should follow BEFORE you hit me up with a theme.

1) Be polite. Remember, I'm doing this FOR you. Not cause I have to.
2) I am not doing ANYMORE THEMES WITH PICTURES OF ANY KIND. I'm not putting my name on something with your grainy ass kick pictures. IT LOOKS BAD PEOPLE.
3) BE SPECIFIC with what you want: colors, fonts, location of text/images, what you want it to say exactly, ETC. I am not going to change something once I am done. Example: if you say to me "I want my name in black with a white and pink background" thats exactly what your going to get. I'm gonna customize it and play around with it and use whatever font I like. OR, if you say "I want my name in black on the bottom right corner of the main screen in graffiti letters with a pink and white floral background," then thats what you will get. Specific is better :)
4) I refuse to do anything that is racist/sexist/prejudiced/mean/hateful etc. I am not gonna make you a "white power" theme. Get over it. I haven't been asked yet but I'm just being hypothetical to get my point across.

I really love creating unique and original themes for everybody. If I didn't like it I wouldn't be doing it. And to all of you out there who are always so sweet, appreciative, polite, and kind, this does not apply to you.

Thanks for always supporting my work!

Stay fresh,
Courtney Fizzle

2 comments:

  1. wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooo thats what im talkin about..... ive shouldve put somethin like this on my blog a long time ago lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i wasz wonderin if u kan make me a theme for my sidekick 08 please? if u kan, my aim is LoKiTa529

    ReplyDelete

OVER 36,000 downloads and counting!